CBD massage candles are a popular and versatile tool for adding a luxurious touch to your massage or spa experience. These candles contain a blend of wax and oils that melt at a low temperature, allowing you to use the warm oil as a moisturizing and nourishing massage oil.
However, to ensure you get the most out of your massage candle and prevent any skin irritation or other issues, it’s important to follow some best practices.
Best Practices When Using CBD Candles
- Set the mood: Massages are meant to be a relaxing and healing experience, so be sure to take a moment to stage your environment. Dim the lights, put on some music or white noise, and make your area as comfortable as possible.
- Burn the candle for a few minutes: Before using the candle, light it and let it burn for a few minutes to allow the wax to fully liquefy. This will ensure an even distribution of oil when you pour it on your skin.
- Test the temperature: Before applying the warm oil, it’s important to test the temperature. You can do this by gently touching the oil with your fingertip. The oil should be warm, not hot. If the oil is too hot, blow out the candle and let it cool down before using.
- Pour the oil into the palm of your hand: Before applying the oil, pour a small amount into the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together to evenly distribute the oil, and then apply it to the desired area of your skin.
- Use a gentle touch: When massaging with warm oil, use a gentle touch to avoid irritating the skin. Start with long, sweeping strokes and gradually increase the pressure if desired.
- Store the candle properly: When not in use, store your massage candle in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat. This will help extend the life of your candle and ensure it remains in good condition for future use.
CBD massage candles are a great way to add a touch of luxury to your massage or spa experience. By following these best practices, you can ensure you get the most out of your candle and avoid any potential skin irritation or other issues. If you have any other questions about this advice or our massage candles, please feel free to contact us.